T-rex miner is only for Nvidia graphics cards. This miner will not work with AMD cards.
- has a convenient built-in WEB interface;
- well and finely tuned;
- you can set up a handy watchdog;
- supports a lot of different coins.
- does not work with AMD cards;
- low-informative and overloaded interface;
- does not separate rejected (stale) and invalid shares.
List of coins and algorithms
- ERG: Ergo (autolykos2)
- ALPH: Alephium (blake3)
- ETC: Ethereum Classic (etchash)
- ETHW: Ethereum (ethash)
- FIRO: Firo (firopow)
- RVN: Ravencoin (kawpow)
- XZC: Zcoin (mtp)
- TCR: Tecra mtp-tcr
- CFX: Conflux (octopus)
- SERO: Super Zero (progpow)
- VEIL: Veil (progpow-veil)
- VBK: VeriBlock (progpow-veriblock)
- ZANO: Zano (progpowz)
- BTM: Bytom (tensority)
- ZIL: Zilliqa
Supported on versions <= 0.19.4
- GLT algos: astralhash, jeonghash, padihash, pawelhash
The developer fee is 1% (2% for Octopus, Autolykos2, and their dual mining modes), so the miner mines for you 99 out of 100 minutes, and for the devs, that remaining minute.
Supports modern NVIDIA GPUs — Maxwell and newer: 40x0 30x0, 20x0, 16x0, 10x0 and 9x0 series as well as older cards with enough VRAM