Rigel — a new miner for Nvidia GPUs. The miner specializes in algorithms and coins that are mined on new Nvidia graphics cards (Kaspa kHeavyHash, NEXA NexaPow, Dynex Dynexsolve).
This miner will not work with AMD cards.
- has a convenient built-in interface;
- well and finely tuned;
- high hashrate for Nvidia GPUs;
- supports dual-mining with ZIL;
- supports a lot of different coins.
- does not work with AMD cards;
- high developer’s fees;
- the miner has appeared recently, and new versions could be unstable.
List of coins and algorithms:
- ETHW: ethash (Ethereum PoW)
- ETC: etchash (Ethereum Classic)
- ZIL: zil (Zilliqa)
- KASPA: kheavyhash (Kaspa)
- NEXA: nexapow (Nexa)
- ETHW+KAS: ethash+kheavyhash
- ETC+KAS: ethash+kheavyhash
- any single or dual algorithm combination + zil
- ethash 0.7%
- etchash 0.7%
- zil 0%
- kheavyhash 0.7%
- nexapow 2.0%
- Supports modern NVIDIA GPUs — Maxwell and newer: 40x0 30x0, 20x0, 16x0, 10x0